- Condition: brand new 20” full head clip in 100% silky Remy human hair extension
- Color: #2 dark brown. Length: 20”(51cm). Weight: 70g .
- Specification: Natural looking.7 pieces wefts, 16 clips. The end of the hair is not as thick as the top. Hair style: straight hair. Application Time: 5 minutes (approx.) Life: 6 to 12 Months (depending on care and use) Usage: Can be curled, straightened, permed, washed & dyed.
- Adding length – Easy and quickest way to add length in any colour, without waiting ages for your own hair to grow.More Volume – Add thickness to your natural hair. Change your style/color, adds variation and depth, picking new trends. Glamorous new look without hurting your own hair.
- Note: Please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor’s brightness / contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
Our clip in hair is made of real human, best quality, reinforced machine weft. shedding free, tangle free, no lices. Soft and silky, could be dyed, curled, straightened and permed.
How to do clip-in hair extension:
Match the extensions to your real hair. Hair extensions should blend in with your natural hair meaning that they should be both the same color and the same texture/style.
If the extensions are wavy or curly, use a curling iron to curl your natural hair. If the extensions are pin-straight, then use a flat iron to achieve the same sleek appearance.
Protect your hair from the potential damage of hot styling tools by applying a dime-sized amount of a heat-protecting product like Argon oil prior to styling. Divide your hair into two sections.
Use your finger or a comb to draw a horizontal line from your right temple to your left temple, sectioning off the top part of your hair and securing it with a hair tie or hair clip.
If your hair is very thin, use a comb to gently tease the lower half of your hair in one-inch sections.This will help keep the extensions securely in place.
Open the clips on your extensions. Align the tops of the hair extensions with the horizontal part you have made, and gently push down to snap the clips into place.
Some clip-in hair extensions come in one large piece, while others come in multiple smaller pieces.
If you are using multiple clip-ons, then attach them one-by-one, making sure that you evenly distribute them along the part in your hair.
Release the top section of your hair. Gently tousle to blend your natural hair with the clip-on extensions. Enjoy!