- This is a High Strength Marine Collagen with a strong dose of Vitamin C to help support your body.
- Strengthens HAIR and NAILS while reducing WRINKLES for a younger, more youthful look
- Hydrates and Nurtures your skin.
- A completely natural, SAFE supplement with ZERO side effects
- Manufactured in the UK to strict GMP guidelines. Natural Form Healthcare prides itself on the quality of its products – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied please contact us immediately and we will set it straight!
M&K Health Marine Collagen with Vitamin C is a Premium Quality Product, ensuring you receive a product that delivers. What is Marine Collagen? Collagen is a structural protein found in several connective tissues in the body including bones, cartilage, gums, skin, tendons and blood vessels. Does it work? Giving your body Marine Collagen will aid it in maintaining its essential connective tissues. Our vitamins included will care towards skin, hair and nails. However our ingredients will especially take care of your skin, improving its firmness and elasticity.
- 100% Pure, Organic, Cold Pressed Argan Oil – Direct And Ethically Sourced From Womens Co-operatives In South West Morocco.
- Light Non-greasy, Odourless, Fast Absorbing, Long Lasting Moisturising “Dry” Oil – Apply To Skin, Hair And Nails To Nourish, Heal And Protect. Get Beautiful, Silky Hair, Radiant Wrinkle Free And Younger Looking Skin. Reduce Skin Blemishes And Stretch Marks. Improves The Condition Of Nails And Cuticles.
- Versatile Beauty Oil – Use Argan oil As A Base For A Variety of Skin and haircare Products From Toners, Body Butters, Serums, Day And Night Creams, Massage Oils And Much More. See Our Free Guide For Recipes That Will Get You Started Making Your Own Homemade Products.
- Amber Glass Bottle To Preserve And Protect The Oil From Harmful UV Rays And A Pipette Dropper For Easy Usage.
- Not Tested On Animals. Free Of Parabens, Additives And Fragrances. Just Pure, Natural Argan Oil
Are you ready for smoother, softer skin and healthy, shiny hair with just a few drops of “Liquid Gold” each day?
That’s the name that some celebrities, like Kylie Minogue and Eva Mendes, are calling Argan oil. Their “secret” to beautiful looking, age defying skin and lustrous hair has been revealed!
Pure Argan oil comes from the kernel inside the fruit of the Argan Tree. The tree grows only in South West Morocco where pure 100 % organically certified Argan oil is produced by Berber Women of the Region, working in Co-operatives, using an age old traditional process. The oil is cold pressed to produce this unique, versatile oil.
Argan Oil is exceptionally rich in Natural Vitamin E, Antioxidants, Phenols, Carotenes, Squalene, Essential Fatty Acids and Saponins which soften the skin. It helps preserve existing Collagen and stimulates collagen growth. The antioxidants combat and neutralise free radicals and have an anti-ageing effect. The moisture content of the skin is improved encouraging cell and tissue growth and reducing wrinkles. The abundance of vitamins and minerals promote overall skin and hair health.
It can also help with acne blemishes and scarring. Try it on stretch marks and see them fade away.
But you will only see these results if you use pure 100% organic Argan oil. This is why you need BeYouthful Argan oil.
Our oil is ethically sourced in Morocco and 100% pure organic cold pressed. Presented in an amber glass bottle to prevent oxidation and preserve the oil’s effectiveness. A pipette dispenser ensures you can get the most out of your bottle without wasting any of this precious oil.
Not Tested on Animals and Vegan Friendly.
Add BeYouthful Argan Oil To Your Shopping Basket Now!
- Invigorating and stimulating
- Reported Benefits: Insect repellent, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Astringent, Aphrodisiac
- Skincare Application: Oily skin particularly hair and scalp, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- Massage Application: Muscular pain, arthritis, rheumatism, fluid retention, circulation and digestive discomfort
- Aroma/Vapour Application: Stress, anxiety, tension, headaches, nerves, chest irritation, concentration, colds and flu
Latin Name. Rosmarinus officinalis
Derived from a 2 metre high evergreen bush, Rosemary oil has a invigorating and stimulating nature. It’s good for dry and irritated skin especially on the scalp. Rosemary is a rich, warm aroma that stimulates and invigorates the senses bringing renewed life and energy to your mind and body when you are feeling run down and maintaining healthy blood.
Rosemary is a member of the mint family of herbs and is one of the oldest associated with food and medicine with references going back to ancient Greece.
Cultivated worldwide but native to the mediterranean, Rosemary essential oil is extracted by the steam distillation of the flowering tops (they need to be fresh to achieve this). An inferior type of oil can be produced by using the whole plant, a practice carried out in Spain.
Rosemary oil blends well with lemongrass, peppermint, tea tree and nutmeg essential oils. It is used extensively throughout the household cleansing products, cosmetics, food and personal hygiene industries.