- Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.
Anti-sagging, anti-age spots. Enriched with Soya peptides + melanin-block. For mature skin. Dermatologically tested. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Re-Hydrating Day Cream, a source of intense hydration for mature and menopausal skin. The luxurious moisturiser, enriched with Soya Peptides and UV filters, helps to firm facial contours to fight against skin sagging and to reduce the appearance of age spots. Skin feels hydrated, smoother and more comfortable. From Science to Beauty With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L’Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out – whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination. Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience. For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Invigorating and stimulating
- Reported Benefits: Insect repellent, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Astringent, Aphrodisiac
- Skincare Application: Oily skin particularly hair and scalp, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- Massage Application: Muscular pain, arthritis, rheumatism, fluid retention, circulation and digestive discomfort
- Aroma/Vapour Application: Stress, anxiety, tension, headaches, nerves, chest irritation, concentration, colds and flu
Latin Name. Rosmarinus officinalis
Derived from a 2 metre high evergreen bush, Rosemary oil has a invigorating and stimulating nature. It’s good for dry and irritated skin especially on the scalp. Rosemary is a rich, warm aroma that stimulates and invigorates the senses bringing renewed life and energy to your mind and body when you are feeling run down and maintaining healthy blood.
Rosemary is a member of the mint family of herbs and is one of the oldest associated with food and medicine with references going back to ancient Greece.
Cultivated worldwide but native to the mediterranean, Rosemary essential oil is extracted by the steam distillation of the flowering tops (they need to be fresh to achieve this). An inferior type of oil can be produced by using the whole plant, a practice carried out in Spain.
Rosemary oil blends well with lemongrass, peppermint, tea tree and nutmeg essential oils. It is used extensively throughout the household cleansing products, cosmetics, food and personal hygiene industries.
- Instantly eliminates frizz and repels humidity
- For glossy, silky-smooth styles
- With thermal protectant.
- For medium to coarse frizzy hair
- Packaging may vary
Eliminates frizz. Protects from humidity and heat.Smoothes, hydrates and tames. Apply to wet hair. FREE Delivery on orders over 20 GBP.