- Powered by plants for a soothing shave
- Primal Earth Shave Creme combines the power of plants to lubricate, clean and protect your skin while shaving. This all natural cleanser does not contain harsh chemicals, parabens, sodium laurel sulphate, PEGS or ethoxylates
- Packed with skin-conditioning Aloe Vera, Organic Green Tea, Plant Glucosides and natural New Zealand potent extracts to provide an incredibly smooth shave
- Containing nourishing extracts of Jojoba and Vitamin E, this Mango Vanilla scented creme can be used on his face AND her legs
- Made in New Zealand from naturally active ingredients
For naturally healthy skin, start with natural active ingredients powered by plants.
Primal Earth Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme is a natural plant-based shaving creme that will lubricate, clean and protect sensitive skin for a close, soothing shave. Powered by plants, Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme does not contain harsh chemicals, additives, parabens, sodium laurel sulphate, PEGS or ethoxylates
Primal Earth Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme is powered by natural New Zealand Harakeke and Mamaku extracts for soothing moisture, while active organic Green Tea, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Jojoba nourish and protect skin. Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme is soap-free and will not cause razor burn, rashes or blotchiness.
The juicy Mango Vanilla scent is perfect for his face AND her legs. Dermatologically tested, great for sensitive skin.
The Primal Earth Oath: 100% vegetarian. NO: Animal testing, artificial colors, parabens or phthalates. No BS. Just New Zealand naturally-active ingredients that work.
Listed here on Hair Extension Remy our organization venture to strongly recommend solely the highest quality items that are available, at the best value cost. Pretty much all merchandise on this particular website are typically the best priced ones on the net, it truly is not very often that items are generally found less pricey. All products are supplied with warranties in line with the law, this incorporates exchanges, repairs, and reimbursements.