- Invigorating and stimulating
- Reported Benefits: Insect repellent, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Astringent, Aphrodisiac
- Skincare Application: Oily skin particularly hair and scalp, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- Massage Application: Muscular pain, arthritis, rheumatism, fluid retention, circulation and digestive discomfort
- Aroma/Vapour Application: Stress, anxiety, tension, headaches, nerves, chest irritation, concentration, colds and flu
Latin Name. Rosmarinus officinalis
Derived from a 2 metre high evergreen bush, Rosemary oil has a invigorating and stimulating nature. It’s good for dry and irritated skin especially on the scalp. Rosemary is a rich, warm aroma that stimulates and invigorates the senses bringing renewed life and energy to your mind and body when you are feeling run down and maintaining healthy blood.
Rosemary is a member of the mint family of herbs and is one of the oldest associated with food and medicine with references going back to ancient Greece.
Cultivated worldwide but native to the mediterranean, Rosemary essential oil is extracted by the steam distillation of the flowering tops (they need to be fresh to achieve this). An inferior type of oil can be produced by using the whole plant, a practice carried out in Spain.
Rosemary oil blends well with lemongrass, peppermint, tea tree and nutmeg essential oils. It is used extensively throughout the household cleansing products, cosmetics, food and personal hygiene industries.
Here at Hair Extension Remy our company endeavour to suggest primarily the very best items available, at the most competitive cost. Pretty much all merchandise on this particular site are generally the best value priced ones on the web, it's not very often that merchandise are usually determined better value. All products will be provided along with guarantees in line with the legal requirements, this includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and also reimbursements.